What a Spokane personal injury lawyer needs for case evidence and documentation depends largely on the type of personal injury case you have. Evidence is vital to the outcome of your case. Such evidence may include documents and records relating to your personal injuries, pain and suffering. The experienced lawyers in Spokane at Parke Gordon Law Firm understand the stress a case and put on a person. Let us handle the stress and ease your mind. We know what to do to get you the settlement you deserve fast.
Evidence and Documentation That Could Help Your Case
There are some documents you can provide to our attorneys to help your case. Such documents and evidence include:
- All of the names of medical providers you have been treated by.
- The types of injuries you are suffering from the accident.
- What kind of treatment you have been given from the accident as well as before the accident.
- Medical history that may be related to the injuries you are currently suffering.
- History of any prior accidents or injuries that have been worsened by this accident.
Evidence to Gather at the Scene of a Car Accident
If you are able, after a car accident gather the following evidence to help your case.
- Pictures of all vehicles involved.
- Statements from witnesses of the accident.
- Contact information of all other drivers involved.
For more information of what to do after a car accident, click here.
Hire the Spokane Attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm
After receiving the medical treatment you need, hire the experienced and aggressive Spokane lawyers at Parke Gordon Law Firm. Our accident lawyers have obtained impressive money settlements for our clients. Call our lawyers in Spokane now for a free consultation and to discuss what your case is worth. We do not charge by the hour or require you to pay a retainer. That means you can afford to hire us. You won’t pay any fees until your case is settled. Call our Spokane law firm now at (509) 482-7274 to see if you have a good case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Spokane, Washington Law Office
Our Spokane, Washington law firm services clients in and surrounding Spokane, including for injuries and accidents in Spokane Valley and injuries and accidents in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Visit or call our Spokane office now.
421 W Riverside, Suite 1050 Spokane, WA 99201 Phone:(509) 482-7274
Connect With Us
Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram